Project Management Done Right When You Build Workflow
- Project managers can prepare workflows the way you want for better efficiency and productivity
- Team can track the entire project from start to finish with complete visibility
- Project teams can create detailed views making project planning easy
- Slikk’s Gantt Charts, Calendar views & other features enable easy project management
- Leaders can create subtasks to break down a task into smaller steps
Hit Project Goals with Slikk’s Project Management
- Define employee goals along with project milestones for better project management
- Slikk’s dashboard lets you see everything at a glance to give clarity to the managers
- Track time and set clear project expectations to complete tasks before time
- Slikk’s visual widgets allows you to bring important project indicators like the percentage of tasks left
- Set timer for each task and know the amount of time spent on each task
Don't just take our word for it
Slikk is the solution that I found to be the best fit for how we work. It’s customizable enough for each person on the team to easily see the bigger picture and get things done.
CEO at MyRevealer
Slikk is an impressive online tool for managing projects, tasks, workloads, and more, automatically and dynamically scheduling work for your whole team, even as factors change.
- Himanshu Puri
COO at GrabGuidance
We use Slikk to increase our team’s efficiencies and track our projects in each stage of the marketing funnel. It’s been invaluable to track all of our work and conversations in one place.
- Mayank Singh
CEO at Supersourcing
Why is project management important?
Project management is important because it reduces project costs, brings leadership and direction to projects, optimizes resources, and mitigates risks.
Why do I need project management software?
To be precise, it brings ease to your workload. A lot of time is wasted when you juggle with people, goals, and tasks. There are a lot of moving parts that may lead to a chaotic situation. Hence, project management software handles these problems by offering myriad of features to you. Slikk is one such tool that keeps you ahead of everything.
Who can use project management software?
Well any organization, big or small can use Slikk’s as their project management software. If your organization needs- Flexible project views like kanban boards, gantt charts; Detailed reporting and analytics; Time-tracking abilities; One platform to chat and create groups; Ability to add due dates, comments, and attachments; Workload tracking; Set strategic goals. Then Slikk is what you need. Manage your projects from anywhere with Slikk.
How does Slikk's project management support remote team collaboration?
Slikk's project management software offers a range of features designed to support remote team collaboration. It includes real-time chat, file sharing, task assignment, and Kanban boards that allow teams to collaborate effectively from anywhere. Collaboration tools for remote teams play a vital role in project management by enabling seamless communication, file sharing, and real-time collaboration among team members, regardless of their physical locations.
How does project management benefit software development teams?
Slikk's project management software for software development offers numerous benefits to software development teams. With its robust features tailored for the software development lifecycle, it empowers teams to streamline their projects efficiently. Slikk enhances project planning and tracking, allowing teams to allocate tasks, manage deadlines, and monitor progress seamlessly.